Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hump Day Beauty!


HAPPY HUMP DAY! Michele here on this fine Wednesday... This week I would like to share with you a project that was featured over at 3 Girl Jam Saturday!!   Make sure you check out all the pretty ribbons over at their store!!

I created this mixed canvas using 2 ribbons from the 3 Girl Jam store, pink crinkle ribbon and jute ribbon.


Gesso and gold crackle modeling paste are smeared over an UmWow Studio chipboard piece, hexagon background.  My cicada, also from UmWow, is painted with distress paint, gesso and crackle modeling paste and then pinned to the canvas.  I used some Studio Calico wood alphas and a banner which is also pinned to the canvas.


Thanks for stopping by today
and I hope you are inspired to CREATE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment